Panasonic - AG-HCK10
The battery-powered HMR10 can be teamed with the optional ultra-compact AK-HCK10 Full HD camera head (POVCAM) to form a versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system. And because its equipped with an HD-SDI in/out, the HMR10 can also serve as standalone recorder for any HD-SDI-capable camera, switcher and deck.
The HMR10 records stunning full HD 1920x1080 resolution images onto low-cost SD memory cards in three recording modes - the highest quality PH mode* (average 21 Mbps/max. 24 Mbps), HA mode (approx.17 Mbps) and HG mode (approx.13 Mbps). The fourth recording mode, HE (approx. 6 Mbps), records at 1440x1080. On a single 32GB SD card, the HMR10 can record for up to 3 hours in PH mode and up to 12 hours in HE mode.
The handheld unit records in HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p and 720/50p. With input from the AG-HCK10 camera head, the HMR10 will also record 1080/30p, 1080/25p and 1080/24p. The handheld unit gives users instant access to content in thumbnail clips and offers a variety of playback functions and solid-state recording modes. It features a built-in 3.5" LCD screen, flexible operation controls, and offers professional interfaces including HD-SDI input/output, HDMI output and USB 2.0.
When teamed with the HCK10, the HMR10 is ideal for a wide range of applications fin nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
- One-touch operation user button (choose from 11 functions for instant access)
- AG-HMR10 includes one VWVBG260PP1 7.2 V 2640 mA battery
- For longer battery life, the VWVBG6PPK 7.2 V 5800 mA Battery can be used (Requires VWVH04PPK Battery Pack Holder)
- HD images can be downconverted and output as SD images (via HD-SDI input and HD/SD-SDI output)
- Time and date and TC/UB can be inserted into the recorded signal
- Versatile Solid-state recording and operational functions, including shot mark, pre-record, record check (2-sec playback of previously recorded clip for confirmation), last clip delete, auto record, metadata recording, LCD image reverse, index flags
- Convenient playback functions (resume playback, repeat, clip fast forward/rewind, frame by frame playback)
- Waveform monitor and simplified vectorscope display
- Equipped with internal speaker and headphone jack
- AVCHD video files can be quickly transferred to a hard drive for use on the web
- Additional features include color bar and tone, key lock, camera remote controls (compatible with camera remote controllers for AG-DVX100, AG-HVX200, AG-HMC150, AG-HMC40 Series)
- Connects easily to monitors or large displays via HDMI Output Terminal for playback; Auto repeat playback function for digital display applications
- 3.5 color LCD monitor displays clips in easy-to-access thumbnail view * Lightweight (1.52 pounds), ergonomic design (3.78" W x 2.07" H x 5.24" D)
- Useful LCD Reverse flips the image on the display (this does not affect the recorded image)
- Operates on battery or 7.2V DC power (power for AG-HCK10 camera is supplied by the AG-HMR10)
- Three-year warranty program (1 year + 2 years additional upon registration)
- The 20-pin cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is an option. Available optional cables include a 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G), and the optional 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances
- 720 Sports Mode