Cobham - PRORX – HD Video/Telemetry Receiver Decoder
This feature-rich PRORX can be controlled through its OLED front panel display, as well as on its RS232 or IP Ethernet browser control interfaces.
Cobham’s PRORX – Receiver Decoder is a multi-way diversity COFDM receiver incorporates a fully featured SD MPEG2 decoder, with composite and SDI video outputs as well as a Genlock video input.
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 way COFDM diversity
- Fully MPEG2 compliant including 4:2:2
- DVB-T compliant 8/7/6MHz
- Maximum ratio combining antenna diversity for fade and multipath elimination
- Narrowband 2.5 and 1.25MHz compliant
- SDI with embedded audio out
- ASI input and output
- IP control and streaming video
- Genlock input
- Comprehensive on-screen display (OSD) diagnostics for link analysis, including spectrum analyser
- External down-converters for convenient antenna placement
- Internal AES128/256 bit encryption (option)
- Very low delay video operation for real time applications..
The PRORX from Cobham Tactical Communications and Surveillance is a feature rich multi-way diversity COFDM receiver, featuring Cobham technology at its core. Supporting interoperation with other manufacturers’ DVB-T systems and able to receive the Cobham transmitter family, the PRORX is supplied in a 1/2 19” 2U high rack receiver chassis, where two units can be mounted together to occupy a 19” slot.
It is available with 2-way, 4-way, 6-way and 8-way maximum ratio combining RF inputs, ensuring video is recovered free from the distortions typically associated with fading and multipath. Designed to work with external Cobham down-converters, the receiver will provide phantom power on its inputs for this purpose.
The PRORX incorporates a fully featured SD MPEG2 decoder, with composite and SDI video outputs as well as a Genlock video input.
The PRORX can be controlled through its OLED front panel display, as well as on its RS232 or IP Ethernet browser control interfaces.
For customers wanting to distribute received video to remote locations, the PRORX is supplied with ASI and IP streaming outputs.
A comprehensive On Screen Graphical display is available for monitoring and diagnostics, which can be enabled or disabled separately on the composite and SDI outputs.
The PRORX can be upgraded with a second video decoder output (PRORX-DEC2). The advantages and limitations of this are described in a separate datasheet.