Scubacam - Betacam/HD Digibeta Housing
The housings are manufactured from anodised aluminium frameworks supporting a black polyurethane housing. The clear PVC windows allow the user to view the camera controls and displays. The camera is inserted into the housing through a military specification dry suit zip, and the housing is rendered waterproof by closing the zip. The housings are rated watertight to a depth of four metres.
- Hosuing: Black polyurethane coated onto a high tenacity polyamide webbing, and heat sealed to clear viewing windows.
- Zip: 1 x 68cm zip which conforms to the U.K. M.o.D. Interim Defence Standard 53-100/1.
- Dimensions: Length: 70cm. Height: 35cm. Width: 43cm.
- Weight: 6.5 kgs
- Front Port: 6mm. Optical flat, coated with a non-stick polymer.
- Leak Alarm: 9 volt tone generator max. output 95db.
- Dump Valve: Poseidon one way, centre press button, exhaust valve.
- Max Depth: NO MORE THAN 4 METRES.
- Lens: All usual video lenses are accommodated.
- Start/Stop: Accessible through fingerstall in side of housing