Panasonic - Lumix H-H014E Lens - 14mm - F/2.5 - Micro Four Thirds
A Compact and Lightweight Pancake Lens with Wide-angle and Outstanding Brightness
- A Compact and Lightweight Pancake Lens
- 14mm (35mm camera equivalent: 28mm) Wide-angle and F2.5 Brightness
- Three Aspherical Lenses for a Superb Optical Performance
- Contrast AF System Support
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm and Multi-coated Lens Elements
The LUMIX G 14 mm / F2.5 ASPH. features a dramatic compactness and light weight despite its 14mm of focal distance (35mm camera equivalent: 28mm) and F2.5 brightness. The 14mm wide angle of view (35mm camera equivalent: 28mm) allows easily fit subjects into the frame even when shooting indoors where the distance is limited. F2.5 brightness allows a beautiful soft focus for photos to be even more impressive.
7 aperture blades consist of a circular aperture diaphragm which produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture settings. This lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver high optical performance.