Distinctive features of the EU9i model:
The EU9i was developed as a versatile, portable unit for many uses in many places. It is powered by the world’s smallest and lightest 2.5PS 4-stroke multipurpose engine, the newly developed GXH50, and features both a computer-controlled sine wave inverter (first in its class) and a high-speed multipolar alternator. This EU9i is about 50% lighter than models of comparable output, making it easy to carry and the perfect choice for outdoor purposes. This unit provides as good a power quality as that of a commercial power supply for a safe, reliable mobile power source.
- It is powered by the GXH50, a newly developed 2.5PS/7,000 rpm 4-stroke multipurpose engine
- Two units can be used in parallel for a 1.8kVA maximum output to further extend the range of applications.
- The eco-throttle system, double-encapsulation sound reduction, and large-capacity muffler contribute to a 52 to 57 dB(A) noise level and extended continuous operation capability.
- The adoption of an electronic governor allows switching between 50Hz and 60Hz cycles. Power output remains the same no matter which power cycle is chosen.
- Convenience features such as a central control panel, and a central maintenance cover help make this unit extremely easy to use.
|AC rated output (50/60Hz)||900VA|
|Continuous operation (25% to 100% rated output)||about 8.7 hours to about 3.9 hours|
|Fuel tank (l)||2.3|
|L x W x H (mm)||450 x 240 x 380|
|Dry weight (kg)||13|
|Noise level (7m) (25% to 100% rated output)||52* to 57dB(A)|
This Honda Portable Generator is the ultimate in a petrol silent generator. whether you need a generator for caravan, camping, catering, office pc’s or industrial use this Honda generator has all of the unique elements that set the Honda EU Generator Range apart from the competition.
This Honda Portable Generator is Compact, portable, quiet and extremely clean – in both appearance and power output. Thanks to Honda’s unique inverter technology, users of the Honda Generator EU26i can comfortably rely on the efficiency of this generator.
2600 watts max output
Noise Output: 49dB(a) at 7m @ 1/4 load
Running Time 25hours @ 1/4 load
- Inverter technology
- Stylish and ergonomic design
Honda Inverter Produces Power Stability
Computers and power-sensitive testing equipment require what is referred to as “clean power.” Clean power is electrical current that is consistent and has a stable “sine wave” or signal. If the lights or other basic appliances in your home were being powered by a generator and there was a fluctuation in the AC power, you’d probably see the lights dim and then return to full brightness—no problem! However, if your computer was being powered by a generator and the voltage fluctuated, chances are the computer would either shut down or at least interrupt the program you were working in.
In order to overcome this problem, Honda engineers developed a revolutionary form of inverter technology. This process takes the raw power produced by the generator, passes it through a special microprocessor that provides ultra-clean power that boasts a sine wave equal to or better than the current from your household AC wall outlet. This means that, you can operate a computer or laptop direct from a generator
Honda EU26i Generator
230V 12V DC (10 amps)
No Of Sockets
2 x 230 volt 16 amp
|Fuel Tank Capacity||
8.3 hrs full load – 25hrs @ 1/4 load
49dB(a) at 7m @ 1/4 load
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||
655 x 445 x 555
ENDURA Power Adaptor
C-EB(XLR) is a small compact power adaptor which can be attached to any standard waist belt and will support up to two ENDURA batteries, including PowerLink mode. It can be used in many applications to power broadcast and audio equipment. The power output is via a 4-pin XLR connector.
- Dimensions: 2.64(W)x4.17(H)x1.38(D) inches
- Weight: 0.6 lbs approx
- Discharge plug: 4 pin XLR connector, (No.1 minus, No. 4 plus)
- Discharge current: Maximum 10A
- All IDX ENDURA System Li-ion Battery ELITE / E-10 / E-10S / E-7 / E-7S
- Maximum discharge current when using 2 x E-7 or E-7S is 9.6A (maximum 4.8A per one ENDURA E-7 or one E-7S)
- Loads over 10A may activate the battery protection circuit and automatically stop the supply of power.
- Maximum discharge current when using 2 x E-10 or E-10S is 13.2A (maximum 6.6A per one ENDURA E-10 or one E-10S)
- Loads over 13.2A may activate the battery protection circuit and automatically stop the supply of power.
93Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with PowerLink & Digi-View
The compact and lightweight ENDURA 10 has a capacity of 93Wh. To maximise run time, using two E-10 batteries in PowerLink will double capacity up to 186Wh, while an integrated 5 LED indicator displays the remaining battery capacity.
As well as PowerLink technology, the E-10 includes the Digi-View function and is compatible for use with IDX’s Battery Management System (BMS).
Please note that only two PowerLink featured E-10 batteries can be connected together.
- Capacity: 14.8V, 6.3Ah, 93Wh
- Max. output voltage: 16.8V
- Maximum load: 73W
- Dimensions: 85(W) x 142(H) x 53(D) mm
- Weight: 780g approx
2-Channel, Sequential V-Mount Quick Charger with AC Adaptor (60W)
The lightweight and durable VL-2PLUS delivers sequential 2-channel charging with unrivalled high speed and reliability. The VL-2PLUS has the advantage of an integrated 60W power supply for the camera and additional equipment.
The VL-2PLUS is a multi-chemistry charger, with the ability to charge NP type batteries using an optional A-E2NP adaptor.
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Quick Charge Current: 2.3A: Li-ion batteries
- Dimensions: 151(W) x 79(H) x 212(D) mm
- Weight: 950g approx
The VL-4S is a fully simultaneous 4-channel charger, housed in a lightweight but durable enclosure. Quick and powerful charging make the VL-4S the perfect choice for broadcast and production facilities with high battery usage.
The VL-4S is a multi-chemistry charger, with the ability to charge NP type batteries using an optional A-E2NP adaptor.
- Input Voltage: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
- Quick Charge Current: 3A: Li-ion batteries, when up to 3Ch’s are charging; 2.3A: Li-ion batteries, when all 4Ch’s are charging
- Dimensions: 156(W) x 153(H) x 288(D) mm
- Weight: 3.1Kg approx
- Pure Sine wave Output
- Extremely compact, efficient & reliable
- Easy to install and use
- Built in display provides battery and inverter status
- Huge surge power ability for starting difficult loads
- Optional remote On/Off panel (N15JT)
M-Power inverters simply and silently convert 12V DC battery power to 230V AC electricity. Ideal for operating mains powered devices on board boats and vehicles. M-Power employs state of the art switch-mode power conversion techniques to provide compact, efficient and reliable power. Our Pure Sine wave output ensures compatibility with all AC appliance (Modified Sine wave/Square wave inverters are not compatible with sensitive electronics, variable speed power tools, some chargers and motors).
Connections are via a heavy duty studs on the rear of the unit. AC output connects directly to the UK socket on the front panel. A digital display provides the user with battery and inverter status information.
M-Power inverters interface with an optional remote panel. This provides inverter status information, remote On/Off switch and an ignition inhibit circuit. If connected, the ignition inhibit circuit automatically switches the inverter off when the engine is turned off – perfect for the service van use, where the inverters being left inadvertently on is a regular problem.
As these Pure Sine Wave Inverters transfer a lot of energy a standard wiring kit cannot be provided as it has to be tailored to the distance from the battery to the unit. You will need to provide your own cables and connectors for use with these inverters.
|Maplin part number||N12JT|
|Nominal Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Input Voltage Range||700W|
|Surge Capacity (Peak)||1400W|
|AC Output Frequency||50Hz +/- 0.5Hz|
|AC Output Voltage Range||230 V AC +/- 10%|
|Output Waveform||True Sine Wave|
|No Load Current Draw||<1000mA|
|Low Battery Alarm||Audible, 11V DC|
|Low Battery Cutout||10.5V DC|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°c – 40°c|
|AC Receptacle||UK – Three Pin|
|Digital Display (Front OF Unit)||V DC, AC Output Power & Error Codes|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||90 x 185 x 310mm|
|Remote On/Off Panel (25′ Cable)||Optional|
|Standards||CE,E-Mark, ABYC, UL|