Scubacam Splash Bag - Betacam/HD Digibeta
The Scubacam Splash Bag is are manufactured from anodised aluminium frameworks supporting black polyurethane housing. The clear PVC windows allow the user to view the camera controls and displays. The camera is inserted into the housing through a military specification dry suit zip, and the housing is rendered waterproof by closing the zip. The housings are rated watertight to a depth of four meters.
The Scubacam Splash Bag is fitted with a waterproof video out connection allowing for a live cabled HD-SDI video feed from the bag to around 25m away.
- Housing: Black polyurethane coated onto a high tenacity polyamide webbing, and heat sealed to clear viewing windows.
- Zip: 1 x 68cm zip which conforms to the U.K. M.o.D. Interim Defence Standard 53-100/1.
- Dimensions: Length: 70cm. Height: 35cm. Width: 43cm.
- Weight: 6.5 kgs
- Front Port: 6mm. Optical flat, coated with a non-stick polymer.
- Leak Alarm: 9-volt tone generator max. output 95db.
- Dump Valve: Poseidon one way, centre press button, exhaust valve.
- Lens: All usual video lenses are accommodated.
- Start/Stop: Accessible through fingerstall inside of the housing
If you need to shoot at depth then consider using an underwater housing, for smaller cameras which are much more manageable underwater, such as the Nauticam NA-A7II for the Sony A7S Mk2
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook