AquaTech - DC-5 V3 Sport housing for Canon EOS 5D Mk III
Sports Housing for the 5D Mk III
The DC-5 v3 continues to lead in the design of lightweight Sports Housings. Full video control is supported by simple, intuitive controls. The new Q button on the 5D Mk III allows for complete camera control through the back menu. This includes adjusting shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. Full manual shooting is enabled via AquaTech’s precision push assemblies and control glands. The Sports Housing is lightweight, ergonomic and comfortable in and around the water.
The polyurethane construction and high-quality controls make the housing lightweight and durable. Each housing is tested and rated to a depth of 33 feet (10m). The size, weight, and slight positive buoyancy provide superb handling at the surface or for underwater use.
Camera installation is quick and simple, using the camera specific slide plate, O-ring, and quick release clips. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports supports lenses from fisheye to 70-200mm f/2.8.
Common applications include cinematography, action sports, wildlife, and commercial photography.
Download: How to change your shutter speed and aperture
- Removable Pistol / Pole Shutter Release Capability
- Quick Release Clips with Safety Latch
- Interchangeable Front Port System
- Flash Capability
- Quick Dial
- Depth Rating: 10 meters (33 feet)
- Dimensions: 190mm x 170mm x 120mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2lb 13oz – Housing with Back Plate
- Material: Polyurethane, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel construction