IDX - C-EB (XLR V-Lock Battery Plate)
ENDURA Power Adaptor
C-EB(XLR) is a small compact power adaptor which can be attached to any standard waist belt and will support up to two ENDURA batteries, including PowerLink mode. It can be used in many applications to power broadcast and audio equipment. The power output is via a 4-pin XLR connector.
- Dimensions: 2.64(W)x4.17(H)x1.38(D) inches
- Weight: 0.6 lbs approx
- Discharge plug: 4 pin XLR connector, (No.1 minus, No. 4 plus)
- Discharge current: Maximum 10A
- All IDX ENDURA System Li-ion Battery ELITE / E-10 / E-10S / E-7 / E-7S
- Maximum discharge current when using 2 x E-7 or E-7S is 9.6A (maximum 4.8A per one ENDURA E-7 or one E-7S)
- Loads over 10A may activate the battery protection circuit and automatically stop the supply of power.
- Maximum discharge current when using 2 x E-10 or E-10S is 13.2A (maximum 6.6A per one ENDURA E-10 or one E-10S)
- Loads over 13.2A may activate the battery protection circuit and automatically stop the supply of power.