Nauticam NA-A7III Housing for Sony A7S Mk3
NAUTICAM A7S Mk3UNDERWATER HOUSING
Nauticam is the leader in producing intuitively designed precision manufactured aluminum underwater housings for the Sony a7 camera line and continues to innovate with the new Nauticam A7s Mk3 housing.
The Nauticam A7s Mk3 Housing is designed to maximize the video-centric capabilities of the Sony A7S III camera while maintaining it's strong still image potential. The NA-A7SIII is built around the N100 port system that is shared with the rest of the Nauticam housing lineup for the Sony full-frame mirrorless a7 series.
Nauticam engineer's Mission Control design philosophy means controls are intuitively placed where they are needed most regardless of their position on the camera. The NA-A7SIII features a double thumb lever within easy reach of the right handle that triggers the AF-ON and RECORD controls of the camera. A thumb lever on the left side toggles the PLAYBACK button. The back panel of the housing provides access to all other rear camera controls including a multidirectional pad.
Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-A7SIII as standard equipment. With the addition of the Vacuum Valve this monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur. The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
Key features of Nauticam A7s MK3 Housing:
• Ergonomically placed controls with size, shape, and color differentiation
• Access to all key camera controls
• All controls clearly labeled
• Patented two-stage shutter release system, allowing precise feel over half press and full press
• Patented Port Locking System
• Multi Controller Pad
• Lens release button
• Easy to operate locking housing latches
• Rubberized ergonomic grips on adjustable handles
• Laser-cut steel handle brackets
• Quick release camera mounting plate
• Integrated vacuum monitoring and leak detection circuit
• Dual 1″ (25mm) strobe mounting balls included as standard equipment
• 1/4-20 tripod mounting holes
• 100m Depth Rating
The Nauticam A7s Mk3 Housing it from Extreme Facilities is supplied with the Sony 16-35mm f4 lens and custom dome port. When even more light is required, the housing can be offered with the Sony 16-35mm f2.8 lens and custom port. Both lenses are supplied with lens gearing to allow for both focus and zoom conttrol.